Here goes another month. A month that started with many emotions and ended just the same. My grandmother would have turned 75 this month so I wasn’t in my best form those first two weeks and this last week I had some crazy panic attacks and made a complete fool out of myself leaving the classroom because I thought I was dying. Even the professor was worried! I didn’t dare get out of the house for three days straight. Embarrassing to say the least.
Leaving all this negative situation aside my reading life has been going very well. I have managed to find time to read although I’m still failing to find the time to review what I read and write here.
- Gangsta #7 by Kohske 3/5 STARS
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern 0/5 STARS DNF- REVIEW TO COME
- Crown of Midnight by Sarah J Maas 4/5 STARS
- Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas 3/5 STARS- REVIEW TO COME
Books that will be my priority during May, but I may of may not read them. Haha!
- Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige
- Queen of Shadows by Sarah J Maas
- Empire of Storms by Sarah J Maas
- A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J Maas
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
Have you read any of the books mentioned in my post? What did you think about them?