I was tagged for this award by The Hermit Librarian, whose blog you can check here. You shouldn’t miss it! Trust me.
THE RULES: (why yes, some awards have rules)
1) Display the award on your blog.
2) Thank the blogger that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
3) Share 7 facts about yourself.
4) Nominate 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blog.
7 FACTS ABOUT ME
- I empathize with animals on a whole other level, so much even I can’t grasp it sometimes. I feel dizzy just by seeing a sad pup on facebook.
- I have always wanted to be a pirate growing up, although I was terrified of the sea and of swimming.
- I can listen and support someone wholeheartedly, even if we are hardly friends but they just need someone.
- I have had problems related to eating for as long as I can recall. At the age of three or four I stopped eating all together and would only accept some cookies called holidays and a drink called succo in my system. I had another episode of this after my grandmother passed away. This is how I cope with things that happen beyond my control.
- My true best friend for 18 years was my grandmother.
- I can’t accept the idea of falling in love and have never fallen in love so far. I had a crush once for a whole year and thought it was really cool, but then someone told me that there are certain elements for something to be a crush. One is that you are not supposed to ship them with other people, which I did. Seems like I am not good at having crushes either, lol. I hope that guy is having a great life though.
- Last one? Yeay! I have a great sense of justice, hence the law school.
For everyone who was expecting something interesting, sorry. Haha!
If you have already received this award then here it is again because you deserve it.