Look who’s back in the reading world after a whole year of a horrible slump. My 2017 challenge is 50 books, not including manga and graphic novels. It is a small amount but considering how slow and easily distracted I’ve become this is an exciting one.
January passed by so fast and I have yet to catch up with many things, like school and social life. I have fallen a little behind on my studies and the exams are coming closer each day, while I have not found enough time to contact my friends and see how they’re doing. Despite all that, I have read. It is not a good thing to prioritize this right now but I have and it has been deeply enjoyable. 6 books off my TBR.
- Everyone Worth Knowing by Lauren Weisberger ***
- The Sign Of Four by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle ****
- The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle ****
- Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead ***
- Reeds In The Wind by Grazia Deledda ***
- Vampire Academy: Frostbite by Richelle Mead ****
My first impression on this book was: slow and boring, but thankfully it is picking up.
I am also following this challenge to see how many can I manage to tick by the end of the year.