Okay, most of us have an enourmous TBR pile that doesn’t seem to lower no matter what and I actually love this. The idea that there’s a bunch of books I can choose from whenever I feel like reading something new.
01. What book have you been unable to finish?
There are some books I have been unable to finish but I’ll go with Inferno by Dante Aligheri because I only left the last couple of chapters and will eventually go back to it.
02. What book have you yet to read because you just haven’t had the time?
Persuasion by Jane Austen. Everyone knows how much I love Jane and one of my goals in the reading area is to read all of her books but I’ve only read three so far. Nobody said I was good at completing goals anyway.
03. What book have you yet to read because it’s a sequel?
Rumors by Anna Godbersen. I have read The Luxe a long time ago and I think I know what will happen in this book therefor I’m not very interested but will read it one beautiful day.
04. What book have you yet to read because it’s brand new?
One of my newest books is Change of Hearts by Jodi Picoult. I’m looking forward to reading this because that synopsis got me and I’ve heard Jodi is a great writer. *whispers* Yes, I haven’t read any of her novels yet.
05. What book have you yet to read because you read a book by the same author and didn’t enjoy it?
The Casual Vacancy by J.K.Rowling. After reading the first two books of Harry Potter, disliking them and not remembering a single details about them, except of maybe the place where Harry would sleep before finding out he was a wizard, I am in doubt of starting it. It’s been sitting in my shelves since the day it came out.
06. What book have you yet to read because you’re just not in the mood for it?
The Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan. The first book in the series wasn’t all that special but since I started I might as well finish this series.
07. What book have you yet to read because it’s humongous?
Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll. I like big books and I cannot lie. I need to be pretty free and comfortable to read this. The right time will one day come.
08. What book have you yet to read because because it was a cover buy that turned out to have poor reviews?
I don’t care about reviews and don’t buy only based on covers. Of course covers attract my attention but before coming home with me these books have to show me some good synopsis.
09. What is the most intimidating book in your TBR pile?
Hatter’s Castle by A.J.Cronin. It’s pretty big and I think it covers some issues that will make me furious, that’s why I am always two minded when it comes to starting it. The NOT NOW side has won so far.
I TAG SOME AMAZING BLOGGERS WHO I THINK HAVEN’T DONE THIS YET (sorry if you have already done it):