Don’t you ever read a book and be like: “Why the heck does that not exist? I need it. This spoiled characters have no idea what they got in their hands.”
- The door lock from Howl’s Moving Castle. One single door sends you to many places. How cool is that?
- Zanpakuto from Bleach. I like swords in literature and movies. Zanpakuto is not an usual sword. It has two stages, one stronger than the other. And best of all it is a mirror of your spirit energy.
- Emotion Ring from Absolute Boyfriend. I love psychology and this ring collects data of human emotional reaction to various things. It would be great for studying the field naturally without causing harm to anyone and/or also help people deal with them.
- Flying Carpet from The Arabian Nights. Travelling everywhere you want anytime you want, isn’t that great? Unless you fall of course… That’s a whole different story.
- Talismans from Kamisama Kiss. They’re great but would not actually be of use unless you’re a God, which obviously I am not.
What about you bookworms? Which is your all time favorite item used in books? Let me know in the comments.
If you wanna join the #T5W then please click here Top 5 Wednesday
And add me on Goodreads, thedailyam. It’s an order. I want to stalk your reading lists.
Please, leave the link of your T5W and I’ll check it with great pleasure.