As all of you bookworms out there I also spend most of my free time surfing the net… amazon, I spend my time on Amazon. My cart is not all that loaded with books because I try not to buy many before lowering my TBR pile at home which consists of around 150 books (some are passed to me from my grandmother). No shame here! I seriously see no shame in having a huge TBR pile and still buying/borrowing books, but the only reason I want to lower it is because there are a lot of amazing books that are still resting there and I need to get to them asap.
Anyway, as of the moment my cart has more mangas than books because I’ve had a kind of a reading slump and not too much free time. So these are the loves in my cart:
- Glass Sword by V. Aveyard
- The Rose and The Dagger by R. Ahdieh
- A Court of Mist and Fury by S. J. Maas
- The Crown by K. Cass
- Unite Me by T. Mafi
- Dragon Ball 24,25,26 by A. Toriyama
- Cruel Crown by V. Aveyard
- Gangsta 3,4,5,6,7 by Kohske
- Bleach 37,38,39 by T. Kubo
- Confessions of a Texan in Tokyo by G. Mineta
- My Japanese Husband Still Thinks I’m Crazy by G. Mineta
- Korean flash cards by S. Kim
- Every Day by D. Levithan
- Castle in the Sky by D. Jones
- House of Many Ways by D. Jones
As you can see there are children’s books, mangas, comics, learning books. I seriously go from genre to genre without even noticing. Haha! Anyone else?
Which one should I get first? I usually buy four or five at a time (mostly… I swear) because it takes them too much time to arrive and the shipping fee is high all the same.
Let me know which one sound more interesting to you.