- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs you think deserve the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blog know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
(Since I have been nominated by two blogs I will answer 12 question; 6 from each.)
1.What book are you currently reading?
2.How do you get out of a reading slump?
I usually read a manga or a webtoon, but sometimes I reread a favorite as well. It works both ways.
3.Paper books or digital books?
I am not a big fan of digital books so paper books all the way.
4.What’s your favorite food?
Ah, food. I have a very complicated relationship with food so I can say that I don’t really have a favorite at the moment. Sure I enjoy eating some of them more than others, but no favorite.
5.Favorite TV series?
I haven’t watched many TV series lately, only a couple of Kdrama. I need time to answer this. What’s with the difficult questions?
6.Why did you start your blog?
I just wanted to share a piece of my everyday life, worries and passions. That’s why you must be wondering what this blog is about… well, now you know. It’s about everything. Haha!
7.Where do you usually read?
I usually read in my bedroom, late at night.
8.What is your favorite quote from a book you read?
“For you, a thousand times over.” The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
9.What is your favorite book series?
I can’t really give a name. Please, don’t make me choose.
10.What is one of the items in your bucket list?
Language learning, especially Korean and Japanese.
11.Snow or rain?
12.If you could have one super power what would it be?
Let’s pretend it has to be an element because otherwise I’d have to post this next year from all the thinking. I’m saying fire.
You. Yes, you.
Everyone who wants to do it but hasn’t been tagged yet is nominated by me. I’ll be waiting to read and comment on them. Let me know below.
- Which book you can’t get enough of?
- What is a favorite book that was recommended to you by others?
- Who is your favorite blogger?
- Do you enjoy writing reviews or doing book tags?
- Have you considered booktubing?
- What’s your favorite free-time activity?
- Do you put your hobbies or responsabilities first?
- Which book would you love to have in your hands right now?
- Library or bookshops?
- Do you collect bookmarks?
- What is a genre that you simply can’t stand?
Thank you for reading. Don’t forget to do this and let me know in the comments. Don’t be shy. Lots of love from thedailyam 🙂