Since this is a daily life blog and books take a very big part of mine I will write some book tags here and there because they’re so much fun. I love reading them and also love answering them (in my mind)
1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
Not really, but I need to be lying down. So you can imagine the places; sofa, bed, carpet
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Bookmarks for sure. I even have a modest collection… modest, I swear!
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages?
I never stop reading mid-chapter. I need to finish that chapter like my life depends on it. Hardly ever mind the number of pages read though.
4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
No. It might make my books dirty so hell no.
5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
I can watch TV and read in the same time with no problem.
6. One book at a time or several at once?
Lately I’ve been reading several books at once, but I mostly like to focus myself in one at a time because I enjoy it more that way.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
Well, 99% at home. I like to pay attention to my surroundings when I’m outside.
8. Reading out lout or silently in your head?
Silently in my head. Only.
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
I hardly ever skip pages, only when I’m out to DNF which rarely happens to be honest.
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
Keeping the book like new. Breaking the spine will lead to loose pages.
11. Do you write in your books?
Hell no. I use sticky marks, photograph or write my notes on Goodreads.